Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Am I the only one who sees Kelly Clarkson in her video for Since you've been gone, and wants to jump her bones? She is hot.

I got my first Star Card at work today. At the end of the month HR takes the star cards that have been turned in and they draw one out of a hat and who ever it is gets a prize or something. Employees earn star cards by going above and beyond their job. I have 3, that's right count em THREE letters down on the board that's in the basement saying how awesome I am. THREE! You know you want me. lol.

I am watching I love the 90's part deux (yes I know I have no life) They are talking about Riverdance and the Lord of the Dance and all I can think is the sketch on Saturday Night Live, where the call him Swishy McJackass, and it cracks my shit up. Seriously say it out loud, just once. Or better yet, out of no where, call someone Swishy McJackass. If I can get through it, I plan on answering the phone by saying "Hey Swishy McJackass" the next time Jamie calls. OR a telemarketer. Anyway it's getting old now.

My bed is damn sexy, the only bad thing is this cover is kinda heavy so if I am under the cover, I can't really move. lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home