Monday, January 17, 2005

I got a raise! It's only $ .33, a total of 26 dollars per pay period, after taxes it will probably be about 6 bucks but that's 6 more dollars to invest into my house. Go me.

Marisa might be moving in w/ me. I would be so excited. I know all the reasons it might be a bad idea, but I don't care I want Marisa to move in w/ me! Slumber party!! lol. I am a nerd. It might suck because if I work mornings that's going to be hard for her since I have to be in bed by 9. We will see.

I just set up a savings account on INGdirect that will automatically w/d 300 a month, and I set up an account at www.treasurydirect.gov to buy EE bonds to put my money in since I don't get a 401k until I have been here a yr. The bastards.

On my way home I am going to write up a list of everything I need to do when I get home and I am going to map it out and when I get home I am going to do it. So in 2 weeks I will be set and on my way to buying a house. Woohoo!!

Marisa said something about chipping in. Now the friend in me wants to say no, but then that would be extra money to pay my bills and to save. lol. I am turning into a monster!

I am going home tomorrow!!! I probably won't be able to update at all considering my Gram's is still in 1992, lol, but I might go to my Aunt's or Cheryl's if I need a quick fix. lol

I am so excited to not have to worry about money, to be able to save and to pay my bills at the same time, what a freakin load off. It kinda makes me want to yell like Howard Dean. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home