Monday, January 10, 2005

Good Lord!

I had to stay home from work because I had strep throat!! Oh yeah that's right third time sick in 2 months. I am just a melting pot of festering germs. LOL. So I laid around for 5 days w/o a computer. Although I cleaned yesterday. Which I have discovered I am officially allergic to cleaning. I shit you not. I was sneezing all day yesterday and today my eyes are still itching and it's just awful. lol, what the hell is wrong w/ me?!! See now I really do have a reason to get a maid. Ross understands. lol.

Jamie gave me my xmas present yesterday. Chocolate covered strawberries (yum) and smugglers run! How cool is that?! I kicked his ass all over the place. This morning he made me so mad though. I wanted to go to Ann Sathers cuz we still haven't gone and I thought it would be nice. He didn't want to get out of bed and by this point I was hungry. He could have stayed in bed and slept, I didn't care, but he got up and was so crabby. I just wanted to have a nice breakfast w/ him before work. We were walking to another diner because we didn't have time to go to Ann Sather's any more, and he snapped "Were is it? I have to go to work!" We had to be at work at the same time and I was going to pay for a cab to the train station since he was already crabby.

On another note...Ralph is hot. lol. Damn I am retarded. He told me that most girls only like him cuz he's in a band or they just want to sleep w/ him. Let me just say that girls are freakin retarded and some days I feel sorry for guys, at least on the days that I am not pissed at all of them. lol. Seriously though, I thought he was cute the first time I saw him, but his attitude and how down to earth he is and all that is why I think he is hot. Not to mention that he is buff. Yeah so I drool a bit, but it's ok. Anyway.... I really like working w/ him because we just get along great and he's fun. He told me he had a dirty dream about me. He said I was evil in it, which I took to mean that I was killing people or something like that, but I was just trying to seduce him. Not a bad thought. He has a girlfriend though, and I have Jamie, so no going there. I really respect him and we have alot of fun working together. He has a really awesome personality. (oh and he waited 15 minutes for me to come to work so he could say hi, how sweet is that?)

Marisa FINALLY called me! I am trying to get her to come work at the hotel. I really hope she does, even if it's only for a month.

I think I need to be by myself for awhile. The only downside to that is it's hard to find anyone to hang out w/ and do stuff w/ and all that. I really care about Jamie, but I don't want to screw him up for life cuz I am crazy. lol. I am so insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home