Saturday, January 01, 2005

I normally am not the type of person to have nightmares. At least not alot of them. Now however I have nightmares about work and I have been having a recurring nightmare about being trapped in an elevator that is out of control and it is going up and down really fast and I can't get it to stop and it's just really terrifying. Sometimes it's the elevator at work, sometimes the shitty one in my apartment building that electrocutes me every other time I get in it. The elevator one really scares me. I have a feeling it's a warning about something, but I have no idea what it means!! It's getting up there w/ my biggest fears (tornados and jelly fish...heebeejeebees) Yea! Sharonjoy is coming, have I mentioned lately how much I love her?!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home