Monday, December 20, 2004

Alright I am posting twice today because I am so freakin bored!! No one has checked in since 7:30 and it's now almost 9:30. We have 18 check-ins left for tonight.

I am debating whether or not I should take 24 hours sudafed and then be completely out of it all day tomorrow, or not and feel like crap but do some stuff. I am leaning towards taking the suddafed, going to the bookstore, reading the books that I buy and playing Sims2 all day. Ahhhh that sounds nice. I feel really huge right now because I ate some chicken and mashed potatoes from our bar and grill. I have barely been eating the last 2 weeks because I have not had an appetite. Everyone at work is so sweet. Sherry called the last time I worked and she said "it sounds like you sick again...what are you doing for that cold? Are you eating? you need to eat!" and then the security officer who is kinda crabby w/ people took me to get cough drops and told me to get green tea w/ lemon and honey and then he came up to make sure I had gotten some. Everyone has been like "what are taking for your cold?" It's really sweet. I think I am going to see if I can leave an hour or so early. There isn't even a phone operator here. We had so many calls earlier. 2 hours til I get to go home. Then I am off for a glorious three days. I joking said to Jamie this morning, about my coughing "at least my abs are getting a work out" cuz i was coughing so much. Well now my abs are actually sore. I think I am going to try and add some links to the side bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home