Friday, December 17, 2004

Star sightings and lots of drinking

Holy hell a lot has happened since I last posted. Hopefully my schedule will stop being so goofy at work and I will have more time soon. I was working at our sister hotel on Wednesday night and it is a small hotel and everyone who goes into the hotel, whether a guest or to the restaurant or where ever, we have to greet them. I was standing there and this guy walked in w/ his head slightly down and he was on the phone. Even though he was on the phone we still have to greet him (usually the people ignore us anyway) I thought to myself, "He looks kinda like Hank Azaria" (To clear up any confusion, or maybe add some, he does several voices on the Simpsons, was the nude scuba diver in Along Came Polly, and the dog walker on Mad About You, and he was married to Helen Hunt for a split second and he was the housekeeper who didn't wear shoes in Birdcage.) I said "Hello" in my chipper guest agent voice and he looked up, nodded and mouthed "Hi" and smiled at me. And then I thought to myself "OHMIGOD IT IS HANK AZARIA!!!!!!!!!!" and continued to freak out, which I am still doing today. He wasn't a guest at the hotel, he was eating at their awesome restaurant. He is in town w/ David Hyde Pierce for Spamalot. All the designers are staying at our hotel, and the writer of Monty Python and the Holy Grail is staying at the hotel I was at on Wednesday. The cast is having their party at the restaurant of our sister hotel!! I would so love to crash that, but I would get fired. David Hyde-Pierce would freak me out.

I was starting to get a little worried about being w/ Jamie. Me and Kyle were bestfriends, but there was really no passion, especially at the end. That is kinda how I was feeling w/ Jamie, like we were great friends, but I wasn't going to want to have sex w/ him like I wanted to have sex w/ Keith. Now I know that I am not going to want to have sex w/ every guy I date like I wanted to have sex w/ Keith, but at the same time I don't want an asexual relationship again or one where I am always dominate. Even though Jamie is really good at the stuff we have done the fact that he is submissive does nothing for me and in fact submissive guys can turn me off. Well last night he changed my mind pretty fast. LOL. Not about submissive guys, but the fact that I thought he would not like being dominate and that he would always want to be submissive. And have I mentioned how good he is w/ the ladies?!!!!! Ohmigod, I was in heaven and he spends quite a bit of time on them too. And he was talking dirty to me, now that's hot. It was great because we were both really into it. It's much easier that way, it gives me an idea what to say to him, and it makes me more comfortable when I say stuff. Making out w/ Jamie is fun, but I am still kinda worried.

I have always been a little jealous of the women who can have an orgasm just by having their nipples stimulated. I just can't be happy w/ multiple orgasms. lol. My nipples are very sensative and for the past 7 or 8 months I have thought that given some patience and alot of practice I just might be able to do it. Well one of the things that Jamie said last night was that he wanted to make me come just from playing w/ my nipples. I think we are gonna have to work on that one. It's a tough job but someone's gotta do it... right?

Last night after work and my class party, I went to Kincade's and met Jamie and his friends there. Mike, his roommate was there, and 2 guys that Mike works w/ were there. Jason and someone else. (I don't remember his name, but he was cool) I am surprised I remember Jason's name. I wouldn't if Jamie wouldn't have said it when he was leaving. We got so hammered. Jamie was drunk when I got there. We had 4 jager bombs, at least 2 other shots, and a mixed drink or 2, in a four hour period. I was completely sober until the last 2 jager bombs. Oh wait I forgot we also had a three wisemen shot and a shot of tequila. so that's 4 other shots. It was funny cuz I was taking all the shots faster than they were, and then Jason was like, I ain't gonna take a shot when I can watch her take one, lol. He was hilarious! He can make one eye cross and the other one be normal. It was cracking my shit up, especially since he wouldn't do it when Jamie was looking but as soon as Jamie turned away he would do it again. lol Ah the stuff that's funny when your drunk. He's from Oklahoma, and I love the musical, so we were trying to remember who the mean guy was in that movie. And we were singing the song in the cab ride back to Jamie's. Ok I was singing the song. lol So we all climb out because we were going to do some shots of Crown but Jason went home and we woke Ross up and then me and Jamie went and got a little busy on the couch. Good times Good times. This is really long, and all kinda fuzzy but I am pretty tired so I can't do any better. sorry. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home