Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Holiday Party

The night started off really crappy because I did not have anything to wear and it took me 30 minutes to realize this even though it should have been a given, so I didn't have time to put my make-up on and I barely did anything to my hair and I just threw on an outfit that was comfy but kinda blah, and then Jamie isn't at his and Ross' so I start walking to the pump room and I run into Ross who takes me back to his place and we find Jamie and we leave. We get to the Pump Room and see Mark (who is wasted and so funny and screaming because he is so excited that I am keeping the cat!) and Margo and her friend, Margo leaves, and we find Katisha who is getting it on on the dance floor. We get some drinks and sit at the best table by the dance floor and start ripping on people. It was pretty funny because I thought I was white. lol. Ron, the GM, had three black ladies surrounding him, dropping it like it was hot, Dan was dropping it like it was hot for Gio, Sharonjoy was shakin her ass to Toxic (she's really good I want her to teach me how to dance) I got completely wasted off of 2 mixed drinks and a beer. I went to the bathroom and Katisha and Alicia were in there and we were all sitting around waiting in line and here comes Mark into the bathroom and Rachel (forget where she works but it's alot higher up that me that's for sure, not the Rachel at the front desk) is trying to sing the draidle (I can't spell it) song while she is peeing, so she opens the stall door and tells Mark to come and sing it w/ her, so while she is peeing they are singing the song, lol, Mark says something along the lines of Paul Garcia would die to be in here, and I had to burst his bubble and tell him Paul had already been in there, because he followed me in there. He was trying to make out w/ me and I had to get loud before he would he leave. So we go back up to the room and keep on dancing, I ran into Nolan a few times, he was telling me that he wanted me to be his woman, I don't know if I believe that. So he asked Jamie if he could dance w/ me and then he dropped me!! lol and then tried blaming it on me!! Mark kept kissing me (innocent close mouthed kisses), which was fine by me. lol. He might be gay but he is damn hot! I had so much fun!! I danced all night it seemed, and when I wasn't dancing I was laughing my ass off!!

I know this isn't really a very good description of last night, but I don't have much time before I have to go to work and I just wanted to jot down the important details. lol Mark in the women's bathroom was hilarious! There are 2 pictures below and more to come. For some reason my yahoo photo's isn't working right now so I can't link to it.

Last night Jamie asked me to get tested for STD's. I know he is just covering his own ass, and it was cool that he asked, but I felt kinda slutty. I don't blame him at all. He definitely should ask me to. He was sweet though, he said he would go w/ me and get tested too. Aww. Obviously he didn't hear about the time I went w/ Kenny. LOL. Oh damn that still cracks my ass up!!

I am thinking that I will name the cat Willis. I was talking to him this morning and I asked "what you talkin bout Willis?" and he said "meow" it was so cute. So it's a tie between Greg and Willis right now. lol.

I am definitely in the anger phase of getting over Keith. It is different than when I was angry at Kyle. W/ Kyle I wanted to punch him in the face....repeatedly. W/ Keith, I am not that angry, and I am usually pretty calm when I think about him, I just calmly think that I hate him. lol. That's bad. Right now I just feel like I never knew him, that he was exaggerating how bad he had it, I mean now he has time to be bored and all that, and it makes me mad that if that's the case, he felt that he had to be dishonest w/ me, I just feel that I have no idea who he is. And it makes me mad because I still think about him and being w/ him.

Damn I need to take a nap before work. I have to work at one of our sister hotels tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home