Sunday, December 12, 2004

I want a dog...I know I shouldn't get one, but there was a peekapoo here and he was the cutest, most relaxed dog I have ever seen. So now I am looking for dogs. I can't have a dog in my building but I am still looking. I am done w/ my lease in April. I might stay but then again I might try and move some place closer to downtown. Or at least closer to the "L" or grocery stores. The downside to these dogs is that they are all like 2 grand. WTF is that all about? I am sure I could find some cheaper but still. I wish I could find a mutt that was tiny. I could take it w/ me on the amtrak and it would be so cute. I am turning into a girly girl. That's sad, but oh well. Don't tell anyone but I kinda like it. lol.
This one is kinda cute, but it’s at the bottom of the list

This is the one that was at the hotel isn’t it cute

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/pekepoo.htm


Look at this basket! I would so get it



I really want this one cuz it looks like Binji, but it digs and it’s not soft and cuddly, it’s fur is coarse

I have always wanted a silky terrier (w/ it’s hair cut short cuz it looks so cute in sweaters w/ short hair. I know I am a dork)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home