Saturday, December 11, 2004

Since I am not allowed to post at work I thought I would go incognito and write myself an email.

I am trying to be really good at work and not get into trouble since I get in trouble everyday. Including yesterday. Well that lasted until this morning when I slept in. I got in trouble yesterday because the day before the GM saw me w/ me leaning on the desk so I got written up for inappropiate behavior. My sense of values is being seriously strained because I get written up for something that was fixed as soon as Ron said "Don't look so glum" and I see so many other people doing stuff way worse than that and I am sitting here thinking I could rat out so many people for stuff like stealing time and being in late everyday. But I don't. I get told on and written up and it's just silly. I know that it's who gets caught and all that and I know leaning on the desk isn't appropriate behavior, however, it's not something that is worth getting written up for. And Ginny asked me a week ago when I wanted to work on xmas and xmas eve. I said morning. Well she was asking me if I wanted 3 days off that week and I said no, and looked at the schedule and saw that I had a pm shift and Margo got the morning. I mentioned that I had asked for that (I already told Marisa that I worked the morning shift) I don't remember if I mentioned it last night, but Ginny is going to the Burnham on Dec. 23 and Sherry is going to accounting on Jan. 1st and Katisha is leaving around then too. Dan said we will have 7 positions to fill. I guess the other 4 are from being understaffed now, or I am getting fired. lol. Which isn't too far off I am sure. Although it's kinda nice that I don't have to worry about pissing Sherry off anymore except she is in accounting now and could fuck up my check. lol.

Last night Jamie and I went to see A Christmas Carol. It was really cool and now I want to go and see more plays. I comped the guy's breakfast this morning. Cuz I am sweet like that.

Jamie stayed up Thursday night until 1:30 helping me w/ my paper. He is so sweet. I like the way he "deals" w/ me. lol. Sometimes I can be a bit whiny and a procrastinator and just onery and he's so patient and sweet. It's nice. I was like "aww he is so sweet and I am being a butthead." He read my paper like 3 times, I don't even want to read it 3 times. I am glad he doesn't read my journal. lol He would have a fit at all the stuff I do wrong.

I talked to Keith on the IM the other day. He was saying how he hopes that I remember the fun times that we had and all that and he was asking me if I was happy w/ Jamie and all that. He seemed happier than he has lately. Don't know what that was about but I am glad he's not in such a shitty mood any more.

Seriously I think Jamie has to be the most adorable person I have ever seen. lol.The impression of him around the front desk is that "He's a keeper." lol it's so funny.Kelauna was like "how old is he?" 28 "Does he have a job" yes "Does he live on his own?" yes (roommates don't count as long as he doesn't live w/ his parents, right Kenny) "Married" No "Kids?" No. "He's a keeper" lol Then the next day Katisha said the same day and then today Margo said it too. It's funny cuz no one was around when any of them said it so it was a funny coincidence. Margo was like" he is soooo cute" I know. He's adorable.

Alright work is almost over and I am gonna go home and clean and do some laundry and get some groceries.

1 Comments:

Blogger :D said...

Hmmmmm I don't know. I just thought it was funny that they all said the same thing. I like him alot but it's a little early to tell if I am falling for him. Now the next question... if I really liked a guy and he was bad in bed........I would probably run. lol. It's awful but if there's no chemistry that's not a good sign. How can you be w/ someone who doesn't please you? I couldnt do it. Been there done that. If he was willing to learn.......maybe. Speaking of which Jamie has a great imagination.... that makes up for alot!!! Maybe I could look past a lack of spanking if I get to play naughty nurse. We'll see.....
Yeah I know someone will come along and ask for real. I should be used to that by now. lol. That's what No is for. lol.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home