Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I was in a pretty crabby mood, but Marisa called and made my day!! I was crabby cuz Jamie didn't want to hang out last night, and then I was instant messaging w/ Keith and he said he still wants to move to Arizona cuz his kids are the only thing that he has here and that pissed me off because like always I am left out. But what else did I expect. Also pissed cuz I work 3-1130 and then 9-630 on Thursday. Plus I was feeling very lonely all day which is usually how my day off goes. I thought I might get to see Jamie tonight but that didn't happen. It's not a big deal it just sucks cuz I was already feeling lonely and was hoping we could just hang out and do something fun. But Marisa called me and I am instant messaging w/ Jamie, kind of. lol. He's kinda busy. I am just in a crabby mood. Oh well. I will get over it. And the crest premium white strips made my teeth really sensitive but they work. And I have barely been eating the last few days. Paper is due on Friday at 5pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home