Thursday, December 02, 2004

Happy Memories

When my brothers and I were little we would sit in my mom's room and listen to records. Sometime we would listen to tapes but the best times were when we got out the records. What brought these long forgotten memories was the fact that Jamie and I are talking on the phone and listening to music on our computers. I brought up "I touch myself" by Blondie and then he countered w/ Clarence Carter's "Strokin" which believe it or not my mom let us listen to (she was rather open w/ the whole sex thing. lol) Then...THEN!!!! He pulls out Chuck Berry's "My Din-A-Ling!!!!!" Oh-mi-god! The fun we used to have singing that song!!! lol. I tried to remember the name of this song for soooo long!!! LOL My cheeks hurt from laughing so hard!

2 Comments:

Blogger :D said...

I don't really know who it's by, however Blondie kept popping up in the search so that's who I said, if it is Stevie I apologize. lol

1:56 PM  
Blogger :D said...

I don't really know who it's by, however Blondie kept popping up in the search so that's who I said, if it is Stevie I apologize. lol

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home