Thursday, December 02, 2004

I was thinking of buying a screwdriver today, but in order to do that I need to run downtown to my bank to get some money. Because I was retarded and went into the first bank that I saw, literally, and it just so happens to be the only branch in the entire city and closed on the weekends and at 5 every evening it's very hard for me to get to my money. Which is a good thing. The reason I didn't go was not because it would take me forever and a day to get there and back, nor was it because that would mean 2 trips downtown in one day. It was because I couldn't find my license!!! GGRRRRR!!! I think I left it at work. So I am going to have to wait til Tuesday before I can get any money at all!! Even though I have plenty of money in there now, and payday is tomorrow. It sucks when I know I have money, but I can't get to it. Oh well, maybe I will find my licesnse before tomorrow and that way I can leave for work early and run to the bank.

I talked to Keith a little bit last night. I was really surprised he was still up. He seems to be having a pretty rough time right now.

I also found out that I should have been getting alot of incentives over the last couple of checks, however, no one told me what to do to get them so I got screwed. Not any more though that's for sure and I sold three rooms last night which definitely put us over the top for being sold out cuz we were already at 100%. Go me! We all get a bonus for every night we sell out. Well whoever was working that is.
I like it when my message light on my phone blinks. lol. I know exactly who it is because no one else calls me and even when my Gram's calls she won't leave a message. It's a good feeling. Warm and fuzzy.

I was going to clean some more today but right now I feel pretty shitty so I am going to actually lay in bed for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home