Thursday, November 25, 2004

Ya know what doesn't make sense? They had thanksgiving dinner here on Monday and they are not having it here today. And the people working on Monday are not working today. So those people got thanksgiving dinner twice and we don't get it at all. That is a bunch of crap. Then my grandma calls and tells me everything she is making, Marisa calls and tells me what she is making. It's like people, don't you understand, that's not nice. Rub it in just a bit more. And we don't get a discount for room service and they are the only place open that we can get food from. That sucks.

I keep remembering stuff I want to write about that's interesting but then by the time I get to write I forget what it was so then I just talk about the same stuff.

I want to leave early so bad, but I know I really really shouldn't. My back hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home