Thursday, November 18, 2004

My day so far has been pretty decent. Paul called me. I didn't answer, but the message he left was actually kinda sweet. So after I went and worked on my paper for about 3 hours I came home and returned the call. What was I thinking. I was pretty grossed out after I got off the phone. Luckily it was only for a few minutes.

I went to a new place to grab some lunch, it's called Aladins eatery or something like that. It was ok, but the people were so nice so I will probably go back.

I found some really good books at the bookstore. The main probably was that the books I needed for my paper were right next to the relationship books and the sex books. I grabbed a few stacks and settled in. After I went through the majority of books that I needed for my report (and ten pages of notes and all the feeling in my left hand) I started flipping through the dating books. I am gonna have to go back and pick up a few next week. I am still working on my paper, and watching TRL. I have some time in class to work on it, I am sure I will get at least half of it done, and then be all set to finish it. I actually feel like a student for the first time since my sophmore yr of highschool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home