Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Crap I seriously need to get laid. I am pretty upset right about now. lol. I am back to where I was about 2 months ago when me and Keith stopped hangin out, or the last time he said he was gonna come down and didn't. See I get my hopes up, and get all excited, and then boom, I go from not needing it to wanting to hump the legs of every person that walks by. lol. jk. Have you ever seen the movie, I believe it's Dead Man On Campus. And the guy goes around humping everything. That's me right now. lol. FUCK. I am hurting. That's just mean. It's like a cocktease. I am beginning to become resentful (yes I did say beginning. lol) I need more than sex though, I need some kisses too, that's sad. Alright I am really really bored at work! I am working w/ cool people though, I got Toufik, Sharonjoy, Margo and John. How cool is that? go me. Alright I am going to lunch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home