Saturday, November 13, 2004

Yeah it's gonna be one of those days. I have already banged my elbows a few times, and I was up too early. Ugh, and considering I am still in the same crappy mood I have been in for a few weeks now I just don't see my day getting better. I have to work w/ John again tonight. I worked w/ him last night and everything was ok. We were busy so we could pretty much ignore each other although I still have to ask somebody questions.

I do not want to go to work. lol. I really don't at all. I just want to lay in bed and mope around and sleep. Seriously it is gonna take way too much effort to get me to work today. I think I am finally going good w/ my life and then shit happens and I am back where I started. I am at the point where I am just thinking "why the fuck do I have to be like this?" Why can't I be one of those happy people who have loving families and don't have to go through this. I am so sick of going through shit. I won't be able to be in a decent relationship until I fix whatever the hell is wrong w/ me. I am so pissed. I just want all the hard shit over w/.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home