Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Ohmigod, someone does not want me to eat right. lol. First of all the last time I worked we were so busy I did not get to eat until 830 and because we were so busy and had to walk people and just had a bad night all around we got pizza (free Giordano's) plus I grabbed some candy bars from Mark cuz I was really hungry (yes that is plural on purpose, I had one before the pizza and then one after. well a few hours later not all right away) and then tonight we all get to go to our resaurtant which is one of the top 3 rated hotel restaurants in the city, go us. It's gonna be me, margo, sharonjoy (maybe), and mark, and possibly Ross and someone else. How fun is that going to be and it's gonna be free. You KNOW how I feel about free food. I am so excited!!!! And me and George and then me and Margo were talking about coldstone's so you know where I am going tomorrow.

I am gonna get the fillet of beef I think. mmmm beef

Right now I don't think me and Keith are talking any more. I don't know for sure, but last night we were fighting again and at the end he said it was up to me if I wanted to talk to him again. I emailed him this morning and I said if he couldn't handle the fact that I was mad at him and some days I might not be able to hold it in then we shouldn't talk. So I don't think we are talking cuz he didn't reply (which he never replies to my emails anyway). However last night he is just pretty much blaming it all on me and saying that nothing he does is good enough and everything else. There is so much blame in our relationship from both sides it's ridiculous. I don't know I am just sick of how messed up it has all gotten. I mean it's just sad and I am tired of fighting but I can't just get over how hurt I am and the fact that he just ignored me for 3 weeks, I mean who's to say he won't do it again. The fact that he is trying makes me happy but I am still sad that he doesn't want to be w/ me and it still hurts. It takes time to build trust back. He does not see my side of this at all. He says he has but he couldn't have if he thinks that something like this is ok. He thinks I don't care about what he is going through. Would I have waited 3 weeks if I wasn't trying to be understanding? If I didn't want to be w/ him? but like I have said before I am not going to be the only one doing all the work. but anyway, 8 minutes until we eat. I might post later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home