Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I don't think I got the whole punching thing out the way it was supposed to be. lol. We just played around, it was all in fun.

So yeah I am pretty sick of guys thinking that I am just gonna sleep w/ them and they don't have to give me anything in return. It's pretty depressing. It makes me feel like that is the only thing to offer. I have been told I look pretty innocent (and I definitely don't go around dressy like a hooker) so why do guys just think I am the type of girl they can proposition for one night only sex or no strings attached. Yeah I like sex but I like having someone to care about me too. Why do guys think I want to be the other woman?

I am so sore from working out. I could barely walk today. I still havent decided if I am going to work out or not. I took some ibprofen but it really hasn't helped w/ the soreness.

I am in a bad mood today and it just keeps getting worse.

I finally watched Passion of the Christ. I actually liked it. It was really intense and really graphic but I thought it was good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home