Thursday, November 04, 2004

So I got cable.... I forgot how much crap is on t.v. I barely watched it. Although I did get a form to fill out for volunteering at the hospital near my apartment. Oh yeah. And I have decided I really want to learn french. It's going to be hard though, I need to find a class. I am going to give Jen a blank cd to make me a cd of greek music, cuz it had a good beat to it. Although I must say I did watch some VH1 and I discovered that I like Garbage and possibly Sade (undecided).
I am pretty excited because after this month I will be able to take my monthly check every month and not only pay rent and my phone bill but pay Keith and Ross, and then have the rest of the money to pay Keith and Ross some more and living expenses. That's freakin awesome!!!!! I will have them paid off soon and then I will be able to pay off other bills, and spend money on myself. I figure, I will have Ross paid off w/ the check from the first of December, and I will have Keith paid off hopefully the first of January, but his phone bill will probably be on the first of February. But maybe not, maybe all of it in January. Either way by feb. I will have them paid off. Then I have my phone bills, and dr. bills, but those I will pay off a little slower because I will definitely need to spend some money on myself. I will just set up payment plans and stuff to get the rest paid off. I am not worried about them so much because it's not going to hurt anyone if I don't pay it off right away, I mean I will have the stress of bills but oh well. It sucks that I didn't get to use any of the money that I got w/ the last monthly check.

I really want to learn French. I don't know if I actually will, but I think it would be cool. I should go back to tango, but that can wait awhile, it's expensive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home