Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Although I am disappointed I am not mad, I had time last night before I went to bed for the results to sink in. I don't understand how Bush could be more popular now than 4 yrs ago. And what's w/ the fucking republican bitches trying to challenge the Democrates right to vote. (Ok I am mad about that, fucking Ohio) I am also mad cuz at the party last night there were all these beautiful, looked to be smart, successful women, all voting for Bush because they are pro-life. As Ross said they are just choosing not to have an abortion. (but they couldn't get that through their dense head) Ross also said that people voting for Bush watched t.v. and people voting for Kerry read, well George said he could not find much about what Bush was gonna do in writing but he found alot of videos. lol. Back to the R. chicks, I mean ok, pro-life sure, but what about the environment? their little unwanted kids aren't going to have any place to play that isn't polluted, oh and I wonder if they are on birthcontrol, cuz that would seem a little contradictory to me, I mean everytime they fuck some random guy and he comes that is one more baby that could have been born. Or everytime a republican guy jacks off or sleeps w/ a prostitute, that's a waste of what God created that sperm to do. Oh and the chicks ended up dancing all hoochy w/ eachother (which is fine by me) but isnt that what the democratic chicks are supposed to do, R. don't like lesbians.

Alright, well I wasn't going to really post about the results much but ooops. lol.

I had a dream where I was about to have sex w/ this guy and then all of a sudden I told him no and pushed him off. Damn I can't even get laid in my dreams. That's so sad. I also had a dream about Keith, we were laughing and playing around. I need to start working out more so I can get some better sleep.

Alright well I know I will be bored at work so I need to save some stuff to talk about later. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home