Monday, November 01, 2004

I have to apologize for the craziness of yesterday's posts. lol. I was thinking of taking them down, but that's part of being a woman so I gotta leave em up. That's what ya get when ya cross pms, sexual frustration, lack of sleep, and a broken heart. Seriously though, I don't know what's wrong w/ me I never had pms until this yr. I think I should go back on norplant. But anyway

Marisa cracks me up. I was iming her this morning and she was telling me about Ray, (they broke up and he is being an ass) well he said she was rude. Marisa told me "I tried to say sorry but it just came out a giggle" LOL that is so funny, I have had that happen before. Alright well I just got up and I don't really have much to say, maybe later when I am bored at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home