Saturday, October 30, 2004

Alright well I was going to try not to post again because I have a bad habit of excessive blogging. :-D but oh well I need to kill 15 minutes. I still don't know if he is coming over for sure. I have to call him after I get off work. I actually had something to say but I forgot. I can't wait to go home and eat. I am pretty hungry. Tomorrow is going to suck because I have to be here at 7. uugghh. and I have to work w/ Rachel. She is cool but I don't really like working w/ her and I found out why. Ross mentioned that she isn't a team player and he's so right (as usual :-P) but now I notice all the little ways that she isnt. lol. Who's obsessive compulsive? nooo it couldn't be me. twelve minutes to go, go me. Katisha is also working tomorrow, Yea! She doesn't come in until 9 though. At least I will get off at 3:30 and be able to chill out for the rest of the night. I work pm shifts almost all next week. Exept one day I think. I have tuesday and thursday off. That kinda sucks but oh well. oh! and I am thinking about joining the art club, (have I mentioned that already?) because I am just not a big enough nerd. lol. Oh well at least I'm hot. lol. jk. I had to say it. alright well there's only 7 minutes left to go and then I get to leave, I have to run my audit even though I don't have a bank. Damn I am ready to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home