Thursday, October 28, 2004

Do you want to hear a really fucked up story?

Bare w/ me, it's kinda tricky:

So I have been sitting here thinking that Keith is reading my blog. Well he i.m.ed me this morning and we talked for awhile and he said he had to go. I left and went to check out the multiplex near me and I came back and checked my email. There was a comment posted to my previous post, and since it's anonymous, I checked the tracking software to see if it was posted by someone I know, well it had Keith's address to it. So I got pretty upset and emailed him and all that and asked if he did it. When he got back he said he didn't post it and hadnt been on in awhile, and from how mad he got when he read some of my posts, I would tend to believe that he hasn't read it in awhile, well that leaves his roommate, and his roommates girlfriend. Now, his roommate cheats on his girlfriend, and his girlfriend doesn't understand why I put up w/ Keith. I like both of them, but I don't know why they would put a comment like that on my journal, maybe Keith is sleeping w/ someone else, but he told me he wasn't. I know what guy is going to say he is right? Well I emailed Keith and he was in the clear about getting out of this relationship right then and there if he wanted to, so why didn't he? I mean all I do now is bitch at him. I am pretty fucking confused right now. Keith is mad at me because I was yelling at him, and he also thinks that I shouldn't be so mad at him for not talking to me for 3 weeks. Whatever, but anyway. I feel like I am missing a big fucking piece of the puzzle and I wish someone would just be straight w/ me. This is why I don't deal well w/ people, because I can't deal w/ all this shit. I don't know who or what to believe, and the anxiety that I get makes it all worse. I am so tired of having to wonder about all this shit. Worrying about all this 24/7 for 3 weeks is pretty fucking exhausting not to mention I was worrying over the break for 3 months before that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home