Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I seriously want a cat now. There was this really cute dog in the hotel tonight and I want a dog but I don't have time and they don't allow dogs in the building so I want a cat. Although I want to have money for clothes more. Plus I have to have money to feed myself first before I can feed something else.

I was run over twice today by Sharonjoy. Both times she came running through the door to the back office, first she almost knocked me over w/ the door and the second time she just ran full force into me. LOL. I was on the verge of cracking up for 5 minutes afterwards. Not to mention the various hits and kicks and shoves she has been administering all night. lol and the constant mispronunciation of my name. But it's ok we love Sharonjoy and she can do whatever the hell she wants.

Also Kyle did try to keep my computer and tv and dvd player so Harry had to go and get it. The best part about it was that his dad was there and his dad was looking at Kyle like "what the hell are doing keeping that crap from her" so Kyle didn't even talk to Harry he just went to get the stuff. What a moron!!!! Can you believe I went out w/ such a moron for 6 freaking yrs. Holy shit I am disappointed in myself. lol. No he was actually a decent person for the first 4 yrs and even after that he wouldn't have kept something that wasn't his. Gee it's a good thing his family is so religious.

We have a building next door that's doing construction and everyone on that side of the building is complaining. And we can't do anything about it except get the peace officers over there. I have already comped one guy breakfast and Sharonjoy gave the same guy 100 off his room. So now Sharonjoy isn't even playing around it's 100 off for everyone that calls automatically just so we don't have to deal w/ them because we have been dealing w/ this since 930 and it's now 1130 and the calls are becoming more frequent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home