Saturday, October 23, 2004

Alright well we only had 51 arrivals coming in at 3 when I got here, yesterda we had 120 something and it was slow as hell, John left at 9 last night. I told him if someone is leaving early that I have dibs. lol. I put my cd's in the player and I am chillin to those. I just realized I have the perfect taste in music for a hotel lobby. lol That's so sad, but so true. So anyway I have only had mac and cheese and half of a bad donut to eat today and I am barely hungry. The 4 dayquil and 2 excedrin tension headache pills I took might have something to do w/ that. I am still feeling sick as a dog though. That sucks but oh well.

Seriously the CTA is my arch enemy right now. I did not realize they only run every half an hour on the weekends so I made it here and changed w/ 1 minute to go. That was close. They have a very strict tardy policy. I am starting to get hungry and the free food is now closed. Hmmm where to go now. Maybe John will be able to tell me where to get something.

Damn I forgot my psychology again.

We are down to 21 arrivals and it's only 7:14. I might just leave early. Why the hell not, except I do need the money.

I am thinking about sending Keith a birthday card. I really don't know if I should. I am not going to call him since he doesn't want to talk to me, but I think if I don't send him a card that just wouldn't be nice. I mean yeah he didn't really do anything for my birthday but that's no excuse not to send him one. Although him not wanting anything to do w/ me is, but considering he lent me money and I still care about him I guess it's the least I could do. I don't want to seem like I am begging him to be w/ me or anything it would just be a thoughtful gesture on my part ya know. Ross said I am just beating a dead horse, but I just wanted to send it cuz ya know I was hurt that he didn't do anything for my birthday and I don't want him to be hurt if I don't acknowledge his, even if he doesn't want anything to do w/ me, I don't know that for sure and I will feel bad if I don't at least send him a card, I guess I am too nice, but oh well. Alright well I am rambling and don't really have anything to do.

Maybe I will go on break soon because I am getting hungry, or I will just leave and go home and eat. Yeah that is probably what I will do. Maybe someone will be online when I get home and I can chat for awhile. Maybe I will study, but I doubt it, I will probably watch Dirty Dancing and eat some more icecream so my ass gets really huge and because I am just in that kind of mood. I will probably just skip to the end when they dance cuz that's the only reason I ever watch that movie anyway, that and Patrick Swayze is hot. I wrote him a letter when I was in like 4th grade and he wrote me back. I wonder if I still have it.......

2 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Hey Elisha,
Would you believe I finally heard the song on your blog the first time just now? I dont know why it never played before. So how are you feeling today? better I hope. Im telling ya, do the nyquil buzz,lol. Well gotta fly,talk to you soon.

7:08 PM  
Blogger :D said...

still sick, but I am getting there. The four dayquil tide me over and then I just have a coughdrop in my mouth constantly.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home