Thursday, October 21, 2004

Yeah so I was rereading the paper that I turned in tonight and I made so many stupid mistakes. I was pretty out of it when I wrote it cuz of the sudafed but still I should have given myself more time to write it.


Today was a pretty good day, except for the whole going in and out of foggy headedness. No stress today, thank you cold medicine, lol. I am feeling some of it come back though. I got all but one load of laundry done today, now I just have to fold it. Tomorrow morning I have to do the dishes and get some groceries. I still have to fold my laundry tonight. I took a nap around the pile that is on my bed this afternoon.

I am bored but too out of it to do anything. This would be the perfect time for netflix.

Ya know I was seriously hoping that the fogginess was from the afrin but I just realized that it has to be the sudafed, because it wears off a little and then comes back and the sudafed is time released so it lasts 24 hours so it has to be that. Damn the luck.

Yeah so even though I love my job, I don't like the whole working full time thing. lol. I am pathetic I know. It just sucks that I am going to be working for the next 4 or 5 or more days in a row. It's like what's the point of that. lol.

I need to go to bed soon. lol but I probably won't

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Working full time is not a bad thing its called life. working like a fool is a bad thing. You have bills to pay and your job is a way for you to get those under control. It will also give your life some control when you can decide where to spend the money you earned. Welcome to the real world. R

9:58 AM  
Blogger :D said...

I know it's real life. I know everyone has to work and I know why I have to work. Trust me I have been living in the real world. Sometimes you treat me like I am so stupid. I was making fun of myself when I typed that.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home