Monday, October 18, 2004

I am sitting in Ross's office waiting for my shift to start. I am not looking forward to working tonight. That's the problem w/ the night shift, it gives me too much time to think about how I don't want to go to work. I am going to ride the train home w/ John I guess. Even though that is pretty far for me to walk but oh well. It's pretty cool that he and his girlfriend live just a couple of blocks from me. That way at least I know someone in my neighborhood.

Ross was telling me that I have 3 or 4 of the major stress points at once. Fun for me I guess. They are moving, eviction, new job, and problems in a relationship. Now we can add still being broke for another month to that. I was handling all the stress pretty well I thought. Yeah I go to sleep as soon as I get home but at least I am going to work and I am trying to just make it through, but now I don't know. I found out I am at negative $900 in my bank. Plus I owe Keith about $715 and now Ross over $620 plus whatever I have run up on Keith's phone this weekend. Which I am sure will just be one more thing for him to be pissed off at me about. Which how could I blame him. Ross said he will probably shut the phone off soon. I don't know why he hasn't shut it off yet. I figured I would sind it back soon anyway.

I was going to post about how even though everything in my life sucks it's ok cuz it will be better soon, but now I don't know how soon it will be until anything gets better.

Last night I found out that if I don't stress about stuff before I go to bed I will have nightmares about it. I had a nightmare about getting fired last night. It was awful. I can not wait until tomorrow when I only have to go to school.

I got some unpacking done this morning I only have a few more boxes to go. I really need to get my shelves up so I have some more room for stuff.

Well I don't really have anything to post except complaining about stuff and I do that enough anyway.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home