Sunday, October 17, 2004

The CTA is making my life hell. Today I couldn't get off on my stop today so I had to walk aobut 5 blocks to the hotel after walking about 6 to the exposed station and standing there forever. Hopefully I will get the hang of the buses soon.

Tomorrow I get to sleep in! Hopefully I don't wake up at 6:30am like I have been. I have to work from 3 to 11:30 tomorrow and I don't want to be exhausted by 7. I was in bed by 7:30 and passed out as soon my head hit the pillow.

I was eating lunch and I realized that that was the first time I had anything to eat in 24 hours! That sucks, but oh well, I took a muffin to bring home and I am planning on going back for the dinner too, cuz I am gonna need some food so I can stay up and unpack. I need to stay up to at least midnight tonight. I really don't have anthing to post I am just trying to pass some time at work.

I think I am getting sick, all day yesterday my throat was dry and squeaky and then I felt feverish by the time I got home which is why I went to bed right away. That sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home