Monday, October 11, 2004

well as it turns out I am evicted. because the stupid bitch wouldn't wait a day, even though I have been completely proactive in this whole thing. I called her, I set up stuff w/ her, the only reason I didn't go to court was because she said since I paid her in August that everything was cool. I have no idea what I am gonna do. I have to get everything packed and move to a storage unit tomorrow. I just feel so lost and completely alone. Ross is doing pretty much anything and everything he can, and Keith was running around for the last 2 weeks trying to help and I know that Marisa would be here helping if I need her to, but I am so depressed. I don't want to do anything. I burst into tears every other second. I don't want to talk to anybody or see anybody. The one person I do want to see I can't. I am so pissed. ONE FUCKING DAY. As soon as I get a job, it's too late. Right now I wish I could just move away. If it wasn't for my job, I probably would. I hate that I put myself in these situations where I feel like there is no way out. I should never have let this happen. I don't understand what is wrong w/ me. Ever since my junior yr of highschool I have just been irresponsible and not taken much seriously. Actually I haven't taken anything seriously. Except maybe Keith, for awhile, and moving here. It always seems like what I do isn't enough, or it's too late, or it's not right, or I am just going around in circles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home