Saturday, October 16, 2004

Transportation is so far away from my new place!! The 156 is a block from my house but it only runs at certain times, the 151 drops me off 5 blocks from where I need to be. The train is 4 blocks away. Oh well. I have it all straightened out so now I know where to go and what bus to get on and all that. Last night I missed my stop, I was so pissed cuz I didn't have a coat!


I tried to call Keith last night and he never answered or returned my calls so I called him at quarter to 7 this morning and I said "so what are you never going to return my calls?" and then he mumbled "fuck" under his breath. Isn't that sweet? I thought so too. And the last time I got a hold of him he asked if I was just calling to bitch. So I am done calling him. Obviously that's what he wants so whatever.


I just found out what my check is going to be and right now it sucks because I called off on Tuesday and they stopped Friday, so my next check will be awesome. I am hoping to get some over time in next week too, but I won't know until after my days off and I rest for a little bit.

I am hoping that today I will get one of my movies from netflix so I can have something to do to unwind tonight. I was going to unpack but ya know what I might not feel like it, I think I am going to lay around cuz thats what I feel like doing.

Apparently it is Sweetest day, I have never heard of that before. I am going to have to remember that from now on. As if Valentine's Day isn't enough. Oh well I missed Valentine's Day this yr. All these yrs I was missing out on a Holiday.

I worked w/ Katisha today. I love working w/ her. She is so much fun and we always have a good time working together. Alright well I guess I better get back to work I have about 2 hours to go unless I work over time like Dan asked me to then I have at least 2 and a half hours to go. We will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home