Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Melissa offered to let me stay w/ her if I don't have any other place to go! I wanted to cry when because it was such a sweet gesture. At all my old schools the teachers wouldn't have cared less if something was going on w/ you outside of school. I wasn't even going to tell Melissa because I knew I should have done my paper after work, I knew it was still my responsibility and I turned the first one in late. I felt sooo awful that I didn't have this one done, and I didn't want her to feel like she should give me any extra time because I knew the rules, but she did so now I have to haul ass and make sure I work on both of my papers (one is due next thursday) after work every day!!! I am sure if I work on them for an hour each day I will get them both finished. I was just really touched that she would offer me a place to stay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home