Friday, October 15, 2004

Yesterday I got off early. That was so nice!! I found out it takes about 45 minutes to an hour to get from the hotel to my apartment. That sucks but oh well, I usually left half an hour too early before anyway. I got up this morning an hour early by accident and then found out that I don't have hot water. Well I do but it's a drizzle, as in what someone might use to wash their hands. It was bad. Opi, the matinance guy (who I am beginning to suspect is a jerk) said he might not be able to get to it until next week!!!! However the guy from apartment finders not only went to help him clean my apartment before I got in there, but also called me today (at work) to tell me that he ordered a whole new kitchen for me!!!!! YEA!!! Even though they won't be giving me new carpet, a new kitchen is better! New cabinets and everything! I am almost unpacked. I am hoping to finish today or tomorrow after work. I can't wait. The bad part is I won't be able to put up my shelves by myself. Maybe Opi will do it, since the elevator electrocuted me and all. That hurt.

I love how close it is to food!! There are so many restaurants it's unreal. I just have to find the grocery store.


I can't wait until my next day off!!! It really sucks that all the days I had off today were way more stressful than work. When I came back I felt like I was on vacation! It was like "wow, I can finally slow down and breath for a minute." I want to be completely unpacked by the time I get another day off, and I want to have most of my 2 papers completed so I don't have to do a damn thing on my day off. I think I might go and get my eyebrows waxed though, and maybe a manicure, I haven't had a manicure since prom. I am sure I can find a place to do it pretty cheap.

I think I am going to call the cable company and get some cable, I can't even get basic channels in my apartment now. I figure since it takes them so long to actually come out to turn it on I will be able to call today and then by the time they get around to it I will have the money to pay them.

I am so tired, I can't wait til the schedule comes out so I can see my new hours and see when my next day off is.

I am so bored!!! I just want to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home