Monday, October 18, 2004

It's 9:27 and I am starting to drag ass. Only 2 more hours to go, so I guess that's not so bad. Today has dragged on forever though. I found some nice lingerie stores that I am going to have to check out. Actually in this magazine I got from the concierge desk, it's called Where. Me and John are just chillin cuz there's no body here. I asked the manager of the restaurant for some food and he said he would send some up. That is so cool! He is also the manager of room service. I was just kidding when I asked but he said he would send something up, and well who am I to pass up free food. Especially yummy food. mmmmm. Sweet we have about an hour and 40 minutes left. That is not bad at all.

You would not believe how happy I am to have tomorrow off. I am going to unpack and get my dial up set up (wednesday I get my dsl) and then I am going to write about half of my paper or more so that way I can finish it up by thursday. I don't know about my last paper though. Hopefully I will get it done but it doesn't look like it. I am going to try though. I am going to just chill out in my pj's or whatever it is that I wear around the house and just do absolutely nothing before class. I am just glad because I also get Thursday off!! Alright well I don't have much else to say I am just wasting time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home