Friday, October 22, 2004

It's pretty slow right now. It was way too busy earlier now I think we are going to be dead for awhile.

My stomach feels huge right now. I really need to start eating better again, especially since I have some money for groceries now.

I have 3 days off this week. That's pretty cool and very unexpected. I have off on Monday, Thursday and Friday. I sent Keith 100 bucks today, so my bill for him is down to 515 I think, plus whatever the phone bill is gonna be. Crap I just realized I have my phone bill yet to pay. Ouch that sucks. Oh well. I can pay that on the fifth I think or it's just going to have to wait til the 20th.

I am so bored. I wish I would have remembered to bring my psychology book so I could study for my midterm tonight. Oh well there's always tomorrow. I am also going to have to start bringing my own cd's to play at work. I don't think John would appreciate Bette Milder singing "You don't own me". Hmmmm maybe we could come to a compromise. It would be really funny if I brought country cuz no one up here likes country and that would be funny. I would be rockin out to some Reba and Garth and they would be lookin at me like I was crazy. lol... mmmm maybe not.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home