Saturday, October 30, 2004

I am so bored! There's nothing going on. I was hoping that today would go by really fast, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I took care of business last night, but I forgot this morning :-O! That sucks!! I was so tired and the alarm went off and I just jumped in the shower. That is not good. Maybe traffic will be bad and I will have some time before he gets to my apartment, lol. Especially since last night it really didn't help that I was thinking about how good sex would be tonight while trying to fix it so I wouldn't want sex tonight. I couldn't help it though. It would be good. Nevermind..bad train of thought bad.

I brought my chili for lunch yummy, and I am probably going to have some free food from downstairs too. MMMM I am getting hungry. (see George, I really am all about food and sex, lol I am so easy to please)

Hunor is here, he actually talked to me today. I was a little thrown off because I have barely talked to him.

Man I am trying to find stuff to talk about but it's just not working. lol.
OOHH! I got something, I need a topic for my arguementive research paper. If anyone would have a good idea about an interesting topic it would help me out soo much cuz I can't think of anything really good. I don't need an arguement for it yet, just the topic. I have to have a thesis sentence by Tuesday. So far I am thinking about how blogging has changed journals (I am such a nerd!) and something about the mob. Which reminds, I watched Goodfellas! Awesome movie! Loved it. can you say the whole cast of the sopranos. but that's ok. it gave me my sopranos fix. Oops gotta go to lunch, I might need to post some more later. lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

hopefully you scroll down this far to see the comment, thats alot of bloggin,lol. I read it all believe it or not, yes I see, you are all food and sex. But thats a good thing. :) And I for one dont think women are cheap if they sleep with a guy right away, some day Ill tell you the "rules" lol.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home