Friday, October 29, 2004

I am back to eating my almond cream oatmeal in the morning. Yum, how I missed it. I gotta love weightwatchers, they have given me some of the best recipes for food that is healthy that I have ever eaten. I went to the grocery store for the first time in a few months and actually took my little granny cart. I ended up buying alot of meat, not the kind I wanted, cuz ya know you just can't buy dick at the grocery store.

Although you can get dick from a 930 wake up call apparently. I wrote Keith a bitchy email last night (I told you all I do is bitch at him). I told him if he was going to not talk to me because of something Matt did (more on that later) that we were done cuz I wasn't putting up w/ it any more. So at 930 I get a call, and Keith was talking about coming down tomorrow night. Get this, he said "I don't want to rush back into anything" He said that!! Like I am the one that didn't talk to him for 3 weeks! He said he wants to come down and "talk" but the last time he came down just to "talk" we just had sex. I told Marisa that I would let him come down but we were actually going to talk and IF we had sex it would be after we came to a conclusion about all this crap. She laughed and asked who I thought I was talking to. lol. I'm serious though. If he doesn't want to rush back into anything then fine, we will take it real slow. I don't want to jump back into anything either, my hormones are just now calming down, I am not going to take the chance of him sleeping w/ me and then ignoring me for another month or 2. I will just have to take care of everything before work and then again before he gets here.

Now back to the comments... Matt says he didn't do it either. So that leaves Debbie or someone's lying. Although I guess I can't entirely dismiss the thought that if Keith was seeing someone else it could be her. But who ever it is I don't fucking care. It's childish and immature to lie about it and to post it anonymous since it's from his computer. and whoever it is has been reading my journal for quite awhile. But whatever. I guess I will still post a response. lol It's just sad that whoever it is, is probably older than me but is still obviously playing games, because they are lying about it.

So it looks like I need to clean tonight. Damn the luck.

I am very tempted to sleep w/ him tomorrow night, however I have a huge feeling that if I do it's over, or at least it will never get better and I don't feel like being that easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home