Thursday, October 28, 2004

So me and Keith were supposed to talk again tonight but he's not online and he's not answering his phone (again) and he was back on the personals. Ya know this morning when he imed me and everything I did have a small glimmer of hope that maybe it would be ok (apparently I was wrong...hmm who'd have thought) Seriously though, I have the right to be mad at him for not talking to me for 3 weeks and it's not my fault that his roommate is going on his computer to look at my journal. I am just sick of him not answering his damn phone, or not wanting to talk to me because I am mad because he hasn't talked to me in 3 weeks. He needs to own up to the fact that he has treated me like shit. It really pisses me off because I was thisclose to being done w/ it today. I was mailing the phone back and now I have to start all over. I fought so hard to get to the point where I could say ok I want to be happy more than I love him and with one instant message I let my hope get back up there and now we are back to the same point and because of whoever left that comment he is going to take it out on me and not talk to me. I just want to bang my head on the wall.

In other news..... Everyone in my class feels so blessed to have Melissa as a teacher. She is just too awesome for description. She is such an inspiration and just so fabulous (to steal Jen's word. lol) Seriously she is just WOW. I wish you could all meet this woman or have someone like her in your life.

I went to dinner w/ Kenny tonight after class. His parents are being real asses. His dad called him a fucking idiot. We had a good time talking and all that. It seems that he is going to go partner in an L.A. Tan. That's pretty cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home