Sunday, October 31, 2004

My day is pretty rotten so far. lol ohmigod!! I was up and in the shower and then getting ready to make breakfast before I realized that it was in fact 4 in the morning and not 5. That sucked cuz my hair was wet. Then I was doing good. I was a little early did my hair kinda nice again, tired but feeling good. I waited for the train for 30 friggin minutes!!! I barely made it in time cuz I still had to change and the train that lets me off right next to the hotel doesn't start to run until after 7 so I had to jump on the other one that lets me off like 4 blocks away. At least there's no traffic at 645 on a sunday morning. Ya know and then I walk in and Rachel is signing in, but she is not changed yet. So I run downstairs so worried I am going to be late, and then Rachel comes in and she changes. Now why would this piss me off you might ask. Because I run here, almost everyday to get here on time and make time to change and then still clock in on time. Where Rachel just steals time. I could do that too but that would be wrong. At least if I am late they keep some money. It shouldn't bug me I know it's her business not mine, and that's between her and the managers, but when I try so hard to get here on time and I barely make it, it kinda gets on my nerves. and then Sharonjoy had a problem w/ people not running traces and all that, well Rachel was like I never do traces blahblahblah. Which is fine, but she made such a big deal about it not being her that it was kinda lame.

And since I am on such a rant I should add that guys w/ long hair...it's alright, BUT guys w/ long hair that wear scrunchies....STOP IT! Pony tail holders ok..scrunchies BBAAADDDDD hell women don't even wear scrungies any more.

But I did get a muffin from room service, and it's apple and walnut. mmmmmmmmmm tasty

I need some caffeine...and a hug. lol

Oh and because I know you are all wondering and probably just scrolling through to find out... All the worring I did about whether or not I would be able to hold out didn't even matter cuz he didn't come.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home