Monday, November 01, 2004

We had 70 arrivals tonight, we only have 27 left. It's only 7:30. And we never get everyone that is scheduled to come so I would guess we will have 20 and some of those people might not even come until after midnight. That's so ridiculous. I don't really want to go home early though. I would like to ride the train w/ John, otherwise I have to walk to Michigan Ave to catch a bus in the rain. blahhhhh.

Obama, this guy who is running for senator for Illinois is having a thing here tonight and there's going to be some famous politicians here. Including the mayor and tons of press. I don't even know what the mayor looks like. I just get a picture of the mayor of New York whenever I have to think of a mayor. Not that that's that often.

So anyway, I actually had something to post about but ya know I forgot. It sucks that all the guys that work here are gay. It's very disappointing. Not to mention that all the guys in my neighborhood are gay. But whatever. I need some distractions in my life. I was trying to think of something but I think anything I do, I will still have time to think of stuff. Ya know. When me and Kyle broke up I went to tango and then started dating like 2 days later. That distracted me for awhile, but I don't want to date right now. I was thinking earlier that I need to get out and have some fun w/ friends and just go out. I could spend 20 bucks on going out, but then I realized that I don't have anything to wear out. That sucks. All my clothes are too big. But then I realized that I have to go out tomorrow, any way. LOL Ross' roommate is having an election party. I will just sit around I guess. I know I won't drink anything but oh well, it should at least be funny. I don't have to work tomorrow! Yea, go me. That's another thing I couldn't date now even if I wanted to because I wouldn't have anything to wear on a date.

AAWWWW John just said I love you to his girlfriend on the phone so I made fun of him and he was like "I don't care, I am proud." AAAWWWWWWWWWWWW That's so sweet.

HOLY HELL I AM BORED!!!!!

Ppsssttt.... they are doing taped interviews of the politicians in our lounge...... just thought you might like to know.....we have to be quiet now. Man I wish I could tell ya'll the name of the hotel but then I wouldn't be able to brag about all the famous people that come here and I might get a stalker that way. But it is a kick ass hotel.

We had a guy come in tonight that we upgraded to the lion king suite (it is such an awesome room, there's a 2 person jacuzi tub and the tubs face eachother, and there's a waterfountain on the wall and there's a canopy bed in the bed room and there's a living room) because he is going to ask his girlfriend to marry him, and he had a white rose put on the bed, and a bottle of wine, but then Mark also sent up a bottle of champaign. The guy looked really nervous. It was sweet. AWWWWW. Ok it's 9 now and I am still bored out of my mind. But after all the posts yesterday I really don't need to be posting just for the hell of it. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home