Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Alright well there's a little over an hour to go and right now I am by myself so no one to talk to. I am also feeling sad. :-( poor me. I want my boyfriend back, but before he was actually my "boyfriend" and he cared about me. I am feeling sorry for myself. :-( My mood deserves 2 frowns. Unfortunately I knew how I would feel before I made the decision, but there comes a point when you have to love yourself more and take the risk. But still.

I am hungry, I am about to make myself sick from the tootsie rolls and mini 3 musketeers. I am gonna make some food when I get home. Maybe stay up late and feel sorry for myself a bit more. lol. I am so pathetic. Can ya'll tell I am trying to get some sympathy. lol. just kidding. See I do need a cat. lol. Oh well I am sure I will stop feeling so bad soon. (right?!) lol Hopefully Dana gets in here in a half hour so we can leave. :-(. I needed another one. lol. Once have some money and can go shopping I will feel better. lol. In a few more months. I am working on my makeover. I just need to start working out. And then I will have Jamie take pics of me to put up on my blog (Because I am going to try and work on a new layout.... I had in mind to change it when I put this one up because I want my own pic up.)

There was just this one really crabby woman and I didn't even do anything to her. The bitch and ya know what I am already not in the best mood to deal w/ customers any more. Although there was this one really sweet guy, I swear if he wasn't married....I would have hugged him. lol, jk. no he was in the airforce so I was talking to him about that, and I told him about my dad and my mom and he was like you are inspiring. AAHH. I melted a little (he was kinda cute and very sweet, I love it when guys are sweet, it makes me melt) alright time to go. Yea me. Oh this bitch is back blah!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger :D said...

I don't really want to sleep w/ a guy on the first date, I just want someone who is open minded enought that, if it does happen, isn't going to think I am a big slut or that I do it w/ every guy I go out w/. The next time I start dating I am not going to have sex for a long time. I also want a guy who thinks I am worth it to wait. lol. (Well I am going to try to wait, lol) But yeah, thanks for giving me hope. lol. :-D

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home