Saturday, November 06, 2004

Oh man I have such bad cramps and I am exhausted. I am eating raisins tryign to get some energy. I went to borders to get some books. I am so bad. Actually I went to get one but I got 3. They are all for french. See I bet ya'll thought I was jokin when I said I was going to learn french. Oh no. I am gonna learn and I am gonna be awesome. I'll be able to leave audio posts in french when I get really good. lol. I am such a nerd.

I decided to wear my hair down to day (because of the cramping and the exhaustion and what not) and everyone's like oh you got your hair cut, it looks nice. I think it looks like crap. I also think my body looks like crap. It's funny cuz I lost 50 lbs and still think that I look like crap. I think that mostly has to do w/ not working out and sitting around in sweatpants eating icecream right out of the container. mmmm icecream. lol. I brought my nutrion book to work today and I was reading it on the way so now I know what to get when I go to the grocery store and I don't care how tired I am in the morning I am working out before I go to work. Maybe that will help the cramps a bit too. I just need to work out again and acutally eat right at the same time. which is way harder than it sounds. lol. I am bored and don't really have anything to say so I am going to talk to Margo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home