Thursday, November 11, 2004

Ya know I know why I feel like my life sucks alot of the time. Because it does, lol. I don't get to hang out w/ any of the people that I love. Nobody lives by me, and I never get to see Marisa. I got a nice little surprise today cuz she was in the city and came by for lunch and it's like man why can't we do this every day?!!! I don't have anyone to hang out w/. Except at work. I need someone to hang out w/ on my days off and go shopping w/ and just hang out w/. :-( tear. lol. Oh well. I got to have lunch w/ Marisa and after class I get to have dinner and hang out w/ Kenny.

I am still really sore but I am gonna work out today. I have to. Cuz I need to get into really great shape. I just need to do it.

I am obsessed w/ Made. On MTV. I love that show. I want to be on that show. I just have to figure out what I want to be made into. lol. Actually I really want to be on What Not To Wear so if ya'll wanna nominate me for that show.......lol. That would be such a cool show to be on. I am gonna clean out my closet today. I have to.Get rid of all the crappy clothes that don't fit. (Which would be all of them!) I just really really need to go shopping. I am having withdrawls. I need boots and low cut jeans and sexy v neck shirts and lingerie and everything.

1 Comments:

Blogger :D said...

oooooh I'm jealous, lol. I want tivo. What's rebel billionare?

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home