Sunday, November 14, 2004

Talked to Keith for a bit today. He was saying that it's not me, it's him. He said I did all the little things for him but he just can't be in a relationship right now. It sucks cuz the little things are the most important thing to me and I don't understand how it's not enough. But oh well I guess we are just different like that. It also sucks cuz that's all I think about. I think about our first date and how he would say or do something. uugggg. I don't know. It made me kinda sad. I am nosey so I want to know what all the little things are but I can't ask right now. lol. I feel pretty lame. I got the it's not you it's me speach. He swore up and down that that's not how it was.

I got hit on again today. The guy was sweet though, but I still think he is just wanting to get some. so that's 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home