Sunday, November 14, 2004

Although it is nice to be serenaded by "Beautiful, you're my favorite girl" by the housemen when I walk into work. lol.

I have a new fave donut and I have to admit it's by Dunkin Donuts. It's the chocolate glazed. It's so soft and yummy. mmmm. food. lol. I have discovered since I am too poor to do retail therapy I am have to do a little emotional eating and ya know it works. lol. Although I prefer retail therapy. I am going to call my doctor tomorrow and get an appointment for tuesday, a really long appointment. lol Deep breaths. Deeeeeppp Breaths. lol.

I need to find something to do that is relaxing and fun. I would say I need a hobby but I have too many. I need a passion. I need sex in the afternoon, jk, unless I can find someone to do it. (and of course, ya know, actually want to be w/ me too) I need some one to hang out w/.

Mark is working today, yea for me. No gross concierge to deal w/ today.

Ok don't have anything else to say right now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home