Saturday, November 20, 2004

I had to stay at the hotel last night because Sherry didn't switch Margo's schedule w/ mine she just moved Margo to 7-3:30 too. Oh well the day went by so fast I didn't even take a break because we were just so busy and I worked w/ Katisha and Margo, how cool is that?!!! I wish I could work w/ them every day. I learned a few things today while I was there. Nothing about work though. lol. I learned Paul has a girlfriend and that Nolan is just looking to get laid. See guys need to learn that girls talk. ALOT. Losers. lol.

My room last night was awesome!! I had a 2 person jacuzi suite. I tried calling Keith to see if he went hunting cuz I was gonna invite him down. I took a jacuzi bath (in the tub that is literally as big, if not bigger than my kitchen) w/ my new boyfriend Mr. Bubbles. It was nice. Although I put too much bubble in and the jets agitated it and the bubbles almost overflowed, then I wrapped up in the animal print robe, and laid out on the couch and watched some t.v., then I went into the bedroom and laid in the king size bed (which I hate to tell you Ross but your bed is not kingsize. I thought it wasn't but I didn't want to say anything but now I know it's not) I need a kingsize bed. I don't care if it takes up my whole damn apartment (cuz it will). I laid the right way then I laid diagonally, then I laid horizontally across the bed, and then I just spread out. The only thing that sucked was that it was too firm. But everything else was awesome, then I got roomservice for breakfast, and the really sweet guy from room service delivered it. I had a good start to my day. Then work flew by. I had Mark make me an appointment to get my hair cut and eyebrows waxed!! Ohmigod I feel sooo much better now that I don't look like a shaggy dog. But the chick that does my eyebrows sucks, but that's ok, they look better than they did. Then I got a shirt for Monday (the other one's just weren't right) and I got this awesome dress on sale, I didn't think I would actually wear it cuz it is leopard print and I am not an animal print type of gal, however, it is gonna look soooo hot when I get toned!!! It is my new goal outfit. The first one I had was a pair of jeans Kyle bought me for my 19th birthday (they are too big now) and now it's this dress (pic below) It is extremely low cut, the v is not as bad as in the pic because the other part of the dress doesn't go up that high, and it goes right below my knees which is perfect. So w/ some stiletto's and a slight tan and a flat tummy I am gonna be a sex kitten. Did I forget to mention it is sooo skin tight that I won't even be able to wear a thong? Yeah, the guy I go out w/ in that dress is gonna be following me home like a little puppy. So I just have to work out and not eat fast food. I am gonna have soo much fun in that dress. (Oh and when I get ready to take pics for my new template I am gonna get a suite at the hotel cuz it just kicks ass all over the place, but I won't get my discount until January at the earliest. Maybe I will go to a sister hotel, cuz they are cool too. I will ask Ross which is better.)

I had so much fun at work, I wish everyday could be like that. It was so awesome!

Tomorrow is gonna be damn busy cuz we have everyone checking out. There were 4 sets of 30 people checking in at once, and then there was a set of 145 checking in at once and then at 530 200 people checked in at once and we still weren't sold out. Then on Monday I only have to work 3 or 4 hours and then I am going out, and I think me and Katisha are going out on Tuesday, but I am not sure, if not me and Kenny are hanging out, and then Wednesday-Saturday I work.

I was looking at the beachbody website because I do the power90 work out (cuz Tony's a hottie, and it's only 30 minutes 6 days a week) Well they have a new thing out called Yoga Booty Ballet that I want to try and they have Power90X which looks awesome, but really intense. I want that set too because there are specific areas to work on which is cool and then there's a plyometric tape. Plyometrics are intense but they are great for getting in shape for sports which is what I want. And they also have a few other tapes which look kick ass, but it's expensive. Did I forget to mention that I love infomertials, bad I know. Alright I have to run to the store to pick up stuff for breakfast and then I am gonna zone out in front of the t.v. before I pass out, cuz I have to get up at 5 so I can work out and then go to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home