Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Prostitutes, Prostitutes Prostitutes

Today started out so slow but I ended up staying 45 minutes late because we got really busy and everyone was coming to me. But oh well it makes up for the time I missed already. I feel better about the whole "situation" already. I don't know if I am in denial or just accepting it but I'm just like whatever. It was my choice to wait 2 months and it was my choice to have him come over and it was my choice to sleep w/ him. Yes he didn't have to leave or he could have said something before hand but I contributed to it all too.

I got a lecture from the security guard tonight. That was bad. It's also shitty weather outside and everyone was so rude and grumpy today. I didn't feel like dealing w/ anyone because I was so worn out. *hypochondriach alert* I think I have adrenal fatigue. lol. I am so insane. anyway..... to get to the title of the post

When I got to work today I was really fuzzy and just didn't know what the fuck was going on. Well this young, attractive black woman and an old white guy came up to the desk bitching about stuff that had been going on since yesterday (and other guests agents were dealing w/ it) so I was lost. But I tried to help them anyway w/o getting Dan involved. They just wouldn't have it. So I get Dan out there and he takes care of it. A few hours later they come back and are talking to me and she calls him Daddy. I was like ok, it could happen. I started talking to Janice (one of the PBX phone operators) and she was telling me that this woman kept calling for them saying the girls name and that she was staying w/ her friend and I remembered that the man was highly upset that the room had his name on it. Now when I saw the woman she was dressed conservatively in all black and a turtle-neck sweater and her hair was fixed. Apparently when they came in she was in thigh-high boots and a few other things and Rachel ran in the back and was saying "there's a prostitute at the desk" I don't know for sure, but I do know there are alot of guys who come in w/ prostitutes so I wouldn't doubt it. Now I don't care what they do but it does make for an interesting evening. You would not believe the shady business going on at hotels. We are not allowed to give out room numbers or keys to anyone if their name is not on the reservation even if it's the wife or husband because the person w/ the reservation might be there w/ their girlfriends or boyfriends. lol. I shit you not those are the exact words that were used to explain the rule to me. lol. I understand the rule, but when that's the main reason you need a rule it just makes me shake my head. People are shady.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home