Tuesday, November 23, 2004

So I canceled on Kenny because Keith could only come down tonight. Then me and Keith had sex and he left. I feel like the cheapest, dirtiest, slut. I feel so violated because I trusted that he wouldn't do something like that. I knew he didn't want a relationship. I knew if we had sex it would just be sex and as soon as he put his shirt on I knew he was leaving. He didn't touch me or anything after we had sex, he just rolled off and laid there. He said that it wasn't me it was him and that all the time we spent apart is why he doesn't want to be w/ me any more and because he is so fucked up in the head. It was his fault we spent so much time apart. I hate him so much right now. I hate that he could just leave. How are guys like that? They sit there and look right at someone crying and they just can't wait to leave as fast as they can. Yeah I cried. I couldn't help it. I didn't want to jump back in anything w/ him either. I didn't want to be in a relationship w/ someone who can just put me on the shelf. He said that he didn't mean to sleep w/ me and all that. but obviously he knew he was going to tell me that before he came. He had to have. He could have stopped at any time and said that he couldn't. Why the hell did he even come down? Just to turn the knife a little more? I mean why even bother. I feel like shit and I have to start the whole damn thing over again. He said he was gonna call me tomorrow, we'll see about that. I told him when I work and that I can't use the cell phone at work before he came down, and he knows my work number. We'll see. I should have listen to everybody. lol.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

obviously you didnt believe anything i said, i do know your work number and hours. I didnt plan anything and feel horrible, but i already told you that, so obviously i wasted my breath, whether or not you believe it, im sorry. So everyone can go ahead and bash me cuz they all know me so fuckin well. If all i wanted was a piece of ass why the fuck would i have traveled over an hour to get it.

1:10 AM  
Blogger :D said...

I never said you just wanted a piece of ass I was upset because you just left I meant that you had to have known before that you didn't want to be w/ me because of the 2 months apart and I wrote all that before you called. you said you were gonna email me and try to explain so obvioulsy you realized i don't understand all of it. how the fuck would you feel? put yourself in my shoes and tell me how you think i would feel. i waited 2 damn months to be told that the whole time i waited was worthless because that's why you don't want anything to do w/ me any more. You can't expect me not to be angry. and the fact that i doubted whether or not you were gonna call had nothing to do w/ last night. it's because you never call.

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keith-

I don't think anyone needs to make you look like an asshole... you do that to yourself through your actions... I don't know you and really don't fricken want too...

Ultimately, I think your a prick... "You didn't mean to sleep with her..." Your dick just happen to fall into her pussy? You're a loser if you think you can treat people like that.

Elisha- you need to dump this guy and find someone that is worthy of being with you... this jackass definately isn't.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home