Tuesday, November 23, 2004

So instead of watching t.v. I decided to call 411 and find Ross' roommate's number and I called to come flip through some of my weightwatchers books to find something but I can't find the books anywhere, so I end up hanging out w/ Jamie and I invite him to come out to eat w/ me but Michael's on North is not serving real food so we swing by the grocery store and pick up some food and he cooks me a steak (mmmmm it was soo good) and we stay up til 3 just hanging out and now I am sleeping in Ross' bed cuz I don't want to ride the train back. Your bed is comfy Ross. lol I also find out Ross is going to set up Jamie w/ someone from working. hmmm interesting.....

1 Comments:

Blogger :D said...

Nope, not me. LOL I just found out it's Mandy from catering. I don't know who that is but I am gonna find out tomorrow. I am a little nosey, lol. At least when it comes to that stuff.
I did not put anything on my steak. I love A1 and eat it on my porkchops all the time but I like my steaks plain. At least if they are good.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home