Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I just had the best nap ever. I am making some porkchops before I go to school cuz I am damn hungry. Keith imed me today. He started saying how he would try to come down sometime this week. I accidentally gave him an ultimatum. I told him that if he didn't come over tomorrow night not to bother calling me. I told him this because I just can't handle the "up" of getting excited at the thought of him coming down and then being heartbroken when he calls at the last minute. Not to mention I have to go through the depression and anger of a break up every time, and then when I finally reach acceptance he calls to say he wants to come down. I wasn't trying to bluff or to force him to come down. I just wanted a definite date and I wanted him to follow through, but more importantly I just wanted him to understand that I can't keep it up and that if we did talk I would be very angry and I wouldn't be able to stop myself from being mad at him and showing it if he didn't come down and neither of us wants that. I didn't think he would actually come down. Well he im's me and asks if I can cancel w/ Kenny so he can come down tonight. (Now correct me if I am wrong..) I asked why all of a sudden he could come down tonight. He said he was pissed. I asked why, he said he didn't want to talk about it. This lead me to think that I was a back up plan or that he didn't really want to spend time w/ me or something. I mean I just wanted to know why all of a sudden. I asked him not to get pissed before I asked him if I was the back up plan but obviously that didn't work too well. We of course got into a fight because when don't we. So now I have no idea if he is coming or not and I am right back were I didn't want to be which was waiting around to see if he shows up or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home