Saturday, November 27, 2004

Is anyone else pissed that they are getting rid of stick shifts?!!!! By the time I get another car it's not gonna be any fun to drive!

I think I was seriously in the denial phase the past few days because inch by inch and day by day I am moving into depressed. I think tomorrow will be a day for hang-overs, haagan-dazs, chick flicks and magazines. I am going out w/ Jamie tonight and he isn't picking me up until 11:30! I am usually passed out by then, but that's ok, I need a change. At least for one night. After this date next week I am not going to date for so freakin long because I have absolutely no self-esteem and that is danagerous when dating. Obviously. Maybe me and Jamie could be bed buddies. But we all know that doesn't work. hmmmmmm

I am just really miserable right now. :-( but then again I have been for quite some time, and I really can't afford to go shopping every time I get a little sad. (Friday is the last time I go for awhile I swear, lol) I didn't go today, but there's nothing quite as nice as retail therapy. Except maybe real therapy....maybe.

Alright I have to get ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home